Ruckus WLAN Controller
Power Meets Simplicity – Smart Wireless LAN Controller
- Key Features
- Ruckus Services
Ruckus Smart/OS is widely-considered the most simple and straight forward centralized WLAN software system there is. Ruckus Smart/OS runs on all Ruckus Smart WLAN controllers and uses a highly-intuitive Web user interface to make configuration and administration of the entire WLAN a breeze.
With Ruckus Unleashed™ Access Points, small and medium businesses can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes and configure it in just 60 seconds. Take advantage of a low-cost, high performance network that delivers an optimal wireless experience for your customers.And when your business needs to grow, you can leverage your existing Unleashed investments to seamlessly upgrade to the controller-based management platform. Now you can take advantage of smart Wi-Fi, controller-less.
Ruckus WLAN Controller Matrix
The Ruckus SmartZone software platform provides unified software architecture across wireless LAN (WLAN) controllers, for appliance, virtualized and cloud environments offering the ultimate in deployment flexibility.
- Adaptive wireless meshing
- Sophisticated user access controls
- Automatic traffic redirection
- Integrated Wi-Fi client performance tools
- Elegant and simple guest networking functions
- Rogue AP detection and advanced Wi-Fi security features
- Flexible WLAN groups
- Extensive authentication support
- Robust network management
Ruckus Watchdog Service:
- Partner WatchDog Premium support is purchased by Ruckus qualified VARs who provide level 1 & 2 support. Level 3 support is provided by Ruckus.
- WatchDog Premium support can be purchased by customers from authorized partners. Support is directly provided by Ruckus.
- WatchDog AP Advanced Hardware Replacement is a separate support option that can be used by either customer or partners requiring advanced replacement.
Ruckus Watchdog Support Package: