Cisco Aironet Series wireless access points can be deployed in a distributed or centralized network for a branch office, campus, or large enterprise.
- Key Features
- Cisco Services
Cisco Aironet Access Points provide industry-leading, 802.11n, 802.11ac performance for highly secure and reliable wireless connections. They offer reliability for maximum uptime, helping to reduce troubleshooting. Cisco Aironet deliver an enterprise-class, entry-level, 802.11n-based access point designed to address the wireless connectivity needs of small and medium-sized enterprise networks. These affordable access points offer the quality and reliability for maximum uptime, helping reduce troubleshooting risks. They are ideal for improving in-building mobility.
- Extend reliable 802.11ac and 802.11n wireless coverage
- Improve throughput for 802.11a/g/n/ac devices with ClientLink 3.0
- Deliver scalable video over wireless with VideoStream
- Identify and mitigate RF interference with CleanAir technology
- Centralize provisioning to configure wireless policy, management, or security settings at any time
- Reduce operational expenses by simplifying network deployment, operations, and management
- Provide the network visibility and agile scalability for highly secure wireless networks for businesses of all sizes
Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service:
Smart Net Total Care helps solve problems faster, improves operational efficiency, and reduces the risk of downtime. It gives you more time to focus on business innovation while proactively supporting your infrastructure.
What You Get:
- Global, 24-hour access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center for covered devices
- Advance Hardware Replacement--Including 2-hour, 4-hour and next business day options
- 24-hour access to Cisco online resources
- Comprehensive, web-based user community for self-service support of smart capabilities
- Proactive diagnostic and immediate alerts on devices enabled with Smart Call home