Nexus™ switches offer the latest in next-generation switching innovations that enable efficient virtualization, high-performance computing, and a unified fabric. Cisco Nexus Services can help you create a highly efficient, virtualized data center by integrating the Cisco Nexus Family of data center-class switches into your network infrastructure.
- Key Features
- Cisco Services
The Cisco Nexus family of Cisco Nexus 7000, Nexus 5000, and Nexus 4000 Series data center switches and Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders (FEX) is designed for highly scalable, end-to-end 10 Gigabit Ethernet networks. These data-center-class switches feature continuous system operations and transport flexibility, and deliver innovative networking capabilities such as a unified fabric; I/O consolidation; and high-performance, low-latency, 10 Gigabit Fibre Channel over Ethernet switching.
Cisco Unified Fabric
Unified Fabric is holistic network architecture comprising switching, security and services that is designed for physical, virtual and cloud environment. It uniquely integrates with servers, storage, and orchestration platform for more efficient operations and greater scalability.
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
Application Centric Infrastructer (ACI) is a holistic architecture with centralized automation and policy-driven application profiles. ACI delivers software flexibility with scalability of hardware performance.
Key characteristic of ACI inlclude:
- Simplified automation by application-driven policy model
- Centralized visibility with real-time, application health monitoring
- Open software flexibility for DevOps teams and ecosystem partner integration
- Scalable performance and multitenancy in hardware
Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service:
Smart Net Total Care helps solve problems faster, improves operational efficiency, and reduces the risk of downtime. It gives you more time to focus on business innovation while proactively supporting your infrastructure.
What You Get:
- Global, 24-hour access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center for covered devices
- Advance Hardware Replacement--Including 2-hour, 4-hour and next business day options
- 24-hour access to Cisco online resources
- Comprehensive, web-based user community for self-service support of smart capabilities
- Proactive diagnostic and immediate alerts on devices enabled with Smart Call home