OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition
An all-in-one, end-to-end converged solution for voice and data, with zero-touch deployment. The cornerstone of Alcatel-Lucent’s small-to-medium business (SMB) offering is the OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition (RCE).
It’s easy to install, use and maintain. OmniPCX Office RCE platforms cover any SMB communications needs, from 5 to 200 users. OmniPCX Office RCE Communication servers combine a VoIP core with support for digital. And the OmniPCX Office RCE is backed by a broad portfolio of compatible Alcatel-Lucent products for SMBs. It’s also ready for the future — able to support next-generation applications and services and designed to increase employee efficiency and customer satisfaction today and as your business grows.
With one-number service on several devices, users benefit from consistent communications features and services on Premium DeskPhones and on desktop and mobile applications: unified call log, instant messaging and three-party conference. This feature consistency across devices and applications helps ensure business continuity.
All platforms are equipped with a high-performance Power CPU Extended Edition with integrated MSDB 8-GB memory card and up to 48 VoIP channels.
- Personal assistant
- Instant Messaging
- Integrated computer-telephone integration (CTI) server
- Ten minutes customized hold music
- Four system languages
- Voicemail and user mailbox greeting with two ports and 60 minutes of voicemail storage
- Four VoIP channel licenses
- 200 PIMphony basic user licenses for telephony
- Call forwarding: automatic transfer of incoming calls
- Supports analog, digital, IP and mobile phones and PC softphones
- Automated Attendant (AA), Multiple AA (MLAA)
- SIP and CTI openness
- SIP trunking
- 200 users (IP and-or TDM)
- BHCA 1500
- All-in-one call server
- Switching: TDM and IP + hybrid
- Linux Kernel 18.104.22.168
- PowerCPU (PowerPC e300)
- Chassis (compact, S, M, L)
- 2Gb SD memory card
- Hardware watchdog
- 20Gb hard drive (option)
- 16 VoIP DSP channel (option of up to 48)
- Ethernet LANswitch LanX 16 10/100/1000 BT auto-sense unmanaged
Support Services provide Customers’ communications and network infrastructures with timely maintenance, strong commitment on resolution time and the latest upgrades for software and hardware.
With technical assistance and application upgrades, Support Services keep systems running to the highest standard and with optimal efficiency. Customers gain the advantages of consistent reliable performance and an increased return on investment.
- Communications Solution Premier Services offers maintenance and software evolution services
- Hardware Support Services offer the choice of Return to Factory service (RTF) or Advanced Replacement service (AVR), both for Communications and Network products
- A Network Support Service Pack provides both Software and Hardware Support for Network products