OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server (CS) is a highly scalable solution based on a pure software communication server platform that provides multimedia call processing for both Alcatel-Lucent and third-party clients/phones including TDM, IP and SIP.
- Alcatel-Lucent Services
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server offers the widest range of solutions to answer the necessity for current and future upgrades, imposed by rapidly changing business communications needs.
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server solution can grow with present and future business at your pace. Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server integrates seamlessly in any environment, whether it is the IP infrastructure, the application, or voice and management environments. The robustness and reliability of Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server is built around the award winning OmniPCX family of solutions.
Versatile hardware solutions
Using tried and tested hardware, Alcatel-Lucent can furnish a range of products for any size of network, though currently self limited to 100,000 users in a given homogeneous network. From the platform hardware to the telephone set, Alcatel-Lucent has the innovative technology to expand and complement an incumbent network or create a basic telephone communication system ready for limitless expansion.
Native IP wired or wireless solutions
Native IP Solutions enable you to optimize your cost in any environment of your communication solution (traditional cabling, IP multi-site, LAN telephony with IP phones) allowing you to upgrade from legacy TDM topology to IP technology in both wired or wireless environments.
Continual security process
Security is one of the most important concerns for any network client. Alcatel-Lucent’s experience in network design, constant and ongoing participation in worldwide security forums and partnerships with security specialists provides answers to this continual process.
The Hospitality/Hotel application provides specific room service features, coupled with enhanced external application servers specialized in hospitality management which are connected to the system through the Alcatel-Lucent Hotel Link (AHL).
- Chorus MIX micro kernel operating system
- SQL/CQL database
- Linux LILO/GRUB-compliant
- Linux Red Hat and Linux Kernel 2.4.17
- Centralized or distributed system
- Communication server and database duplication
- Main-standby seamless communications fail-over
- Passive communication server watchdog : central or remote
- Single server: 15,000 IP users/5,000 TDM users
- 100 servers in a single network
- Fully networked servers, 100,000 IP/TDM users with single image
- 250 servers in a supra network
- >1 million users in a supra-network
- BHCC per server: 300,000
- Industry appliance servers or “in-the-skin processing”
- Native Ethernet connectivity on all CPUs
- Modular hardware
- TDM or IP switching
- Power supply
- Auxiliary power supply
Support Services provide Customers’ communications and network infrastructures with timely maintenance, strong commitment on resolution time and the latest upgrades for software and hardware.
With technical assistance and application upgrades, Support Services keep systems running to the highest standard and with optimal efficiency. Customers gain the advantages of consistent reliable performance and an increased return on investment.
- Communications Solution Premier Services offers maintenance and software evolution services
- Hardware Support Services offer the choice of Return to Factory service (RTF) or Advanced Replacement service (AVR), both for Communications and Network products
- A Network Support Service Pack provides both Software and Hardware Support for Network products