- Male or Female Max. age 35 years old.
- Willingness to self-train on new technologies.
- Good understanding of how and when to use out of the box salesforce.com lead assignment rules and when to use custom code for lead assignment.
- Good understanding of object oriented concepts and relational database concepts.
- Good working knowledge of development life-cycle processes, including release management and change control.
- Ability to translate high level business requirements into salesforce.com implementation requirements and design.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, testing and deployment of salesforce.com functionality.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Certified Developer (401), Advanced Developer (501) certifications, One of SalesForce Sales Cloud or SalesForce Service Cloud certification will be an advantage.
- 2+ Years of Experience with salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, SOQL/SOL, Data Loader, Excell Connector, Eclipse force.com and VisualForce.
- Detailed experience writing VisualForce and Apex classes and triggers.
- Ability to operate at senior management level to add value.
- Good understanding of the market, trends and competitions.
- Participate on execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements.
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
- Communicate well with clients who have varying technical abilities, as well as with MSInfokom staff.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
- Evaluates business requests, gathers business requirements, analyzes, designs and develops innovative force.com / salesforce.com solutions to meet the business and end-user’s requirements.
- Designs, develops, tests and supports custom salesforce.com applications software using Apex Triggers, Visual Force or Sites pages, Web Services, salesforce.com Metadata API etc. as appropriate using code authoring tools such as Eclipse IDE to satisfy the applications’ business requirements.
- Performs salesforce.com configuration and administrative functions as required.
- Ability/willingness to mentor junior developers in the team. Provides input to users or other teams who seek individuals’ input.