- Female, max. 28 years old.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work base on contract term.
- Min. Bachelor degree in any major.
- Strong computer skills with strong experience in MS Word & Excel.
- Strong communication skills in oral and written English.
- Excellent reading, writing, organizational and personal communication skills required.
- Have 1-2 years experience in project admin area.
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of Management as well vendors and customers.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Preparing the project needs.
- Coordinate with the team lead for project scheduled.
- Ensuring the project on schedule.
- Monitoring and updating status of project in project management tools (SFDC).
- Creating a project progress report or Work Acceptance Certificate (WAC).
- Provide information to Project Manager if having issues that could potentially affect to the project.