- Male or Female Max. age 30 years old.
- Advanced English language.
- Willing to design, code and maintain the complex custom-build solutions.
- Not afraid of learning new, market demanded (and valued) technologies and products.
- Flexible in terms of accepting the short-term traveling.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Familiar with basic Object Oriented Programming.
- Participate on execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements.
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
- Communicate well with clients who have varying technical abilities, as well as with MSInfokom staff.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.